lundi 25 septembre 2017

Little Dark Cloud & Red Puma - #3 - Terrors & Setups - 31 (F)

A little update about the album.
Well it's been a month since I worked on it...
At first for some happy reasons...
But then a sad one...

Anyway, starting from mid october, I'll get back to work.
Or at least will try to...
And as soon as possible, I'll try to start album #4.
The story is written, just need to complete the layout of the page...
Then pencil, ink and color...

I still hope #3 will be out for the end of the year...

And now about the music!
After I posted last video I thought of this band Unsun, whose second album is so great...
And the great tragedy that Aia can't sing anymore...
So sad...
So I decided I should remind you how great this band was...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire