samedi 21 février 2015

Living with Indians

I thought of writing a kind of journal on the making of Little Dark Cloud & Red Puma...

I thought I would make a book of this... I wouldn't have to bother finding a publishing house, of any of this kind I would decide to make...
But I am not sure that I want to publish an autobiography/diary...
But who knows? Maybe one day I'll publish this anyway...?
In the mean time here it is...

So I'll be publishing every now and then I'll post some chapter about the process of making of the comic book, but maybe under an other title I'll write other things...
Not sure it is a good idea... We'll see where it leads...

And I know it's very narcissistic... But well, ain't we in a very narcissist world?

I am trying to make this a "once a week" entry... About we see how long it'll last...
Especially at that rhythm...
And specifically if I don't have much to say because I told the whole story up to now...

Some entries may come at first without visuals, but with time, the will be adited and contain some drawings from that era...

Oh by the way English is not my primary language, so all my apologies if there are any mistakes...

And of course for time to time you'll get to see some cool videos for the stuff I am listening at the moment...


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire