dimanche 8 novembre 2015

Living with Indians 08

As summer ended, I still had sixteen pages ton finish. I completed in the mean time the logo (which can be seen below) for my so called publishing house, called Lucifer Publishing.

Once that step done, I finished the remaining pages, ordered a copy to check  if everything was OK once printed... On that topic, I was stoked when I found out that to order a book, it costs 9€ just for the shipment... So, and I'll say it later when the book will be available worldwide, if you can, order more than one book at a time, even if the shipment costs grow, in the end you're a winner, exemple it's "only" 203€ for 100 books, which makes 2€ of shipment per book... I was also waiting for the corrected translation in English...

Anyway, as I am stuck in a train for a long time on my way to work, I try to use that time sometime to do something, and sometimes it is to work on what's next. So What's next?
You guessed it I think: volume 2
I already had many ideas left when I did the first one, and I planned volume 2 at least two or three times alresady, but wasn't satisfied, so I reorganized things once more, and got some more work done than the second volume... As I have still leftovers and unused concepts that I'd love to use...


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire