mardi 27 décembre 2016

Update...

Hi guys, it's been a while...
Sorry for the lack of updates...

These recent months I started working on different things, not necessarily drawing stuff,
but also working to pay the bills, and in order to do that, I have long and boring journeys everyday and due to tiredness and boredom, these journeys are wasted time.
(I am working on a solution for that by the way, so, we'll see what comes out of it...)

Still I managed to complete Little Dark Cloud & Red Puma II...
And during these recent weeks, I completed 90% of the pencilling for Little Dark Cloud & Red Puma III, only five pages left to pencil... They should be completed by the end of the week...
At least I hope so...

So the album #3 is on its way, should be out in 2017!
I was looking for ways to fund my books during that time, because even if you don't see anything here, things happen (sometimes)...
Unfortunately, crowdfunding is not an option I can consider for now...
But it won't stop me!

I am currently working up myself on trying to come up with a list of content I can post every now and then...
By the way, what kind of content would you like to see?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire