samedi 1 avril 2017

Update on Little Dark Could & Red Puma volume 3...

Hello guys, how are you doing?
Here is a little update on the status of volume3...

You already know the pencilling is done, and I started inking.
But my bills-paying-work and the journeys to go there start to take a toll on me.
And I 'll admit I don't have the courage, the patience and sometimes the time to work on my project(s). So there are currently something like 32 pages to ink... and then to finalize...

I'll try to complete the ink these next two weeks if...
If my back doesn't ache when I work (it happened often recently), if I have the patience and the will...
And I think it will be the last album...
I'll ink on computer (got you scared right?), I think the next one will be inked by hand... And if it goes well, I'll continue that way, which may (or may not) help albums to be completed faster...

Along that I am looking for a flat closer from work, which also could help with the albums.
At least I hope...
But I got to say that unfortunately, this projetc is a bit heavy on me, because it costs me more money than else, and I don't work on anything else and I feel like it eats away a lot of my time... A lot of my life... And sometimes I feel like I don't have the drive I had on the first two volumes...
But we'll see how it happens...

So I hope to be able to deliver the new book before Christmas...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire