samedi 12 mai 2018

Little Dark Cloud & Red Puma - #3 - Terrors & Setups - 36 (C)


I know, it's been a while...
And I don't know how many people still come here...
Since somehow I am not sure blogs are still trending...
Especially those which are not updated for a long time...
Like this one!

So! What's been going on?
Well, without going into details, let's say that some changes in my personal life happened,
so I am not able finacially (for now) release the third volume as I planned...
And as I don't know when or how...
It kinda broke my enthousiasm for my comic books...

But still!
Beside the texts, volume 3 is complete.
And about volume 4, I am already starting!
Like I announced a while ago, I changed some of the technique.
For inking, I switched to real ink...
But I have to say that I still hate inking!!!
 Twelve pages are already inked.
34 to go!
And 2 or 3 are already pencilled...

What will happen next then?
Well, you'll know with next post!
(Don't worry I'll write it just after this one, so you won't have to wait too long!)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire