dimanche 15 mai 2016

Petit Nuage Noir & Puma Rouge / Little Dark Cloud & Red Puma - #2 - 1


Here we go again!

I started the finishing touches on some pages last week, some more work and five of them will be completed (maybe tomorrow), then there will only be the texts to complete and translate...

So within the next weeks, you may see some images like this one, one per page...
And we'll see when we'll be done!

In the mean time I have already written the story for the next 6 or 8 next volumes...
And if everything goes slightly according to the plan this summer, there could be two volumes pencilled...
I have also ideas for some other stories for a while now, I try from time to time to work on them...
So, in a year or two, you could know aproximately how much space you will need on your shelves...

I am working also on other stories, I have quite a few ideas, unfortunately, I am at times a bit tired and/or lazy and/or out of time and/or busy and/or lacking courage... So thing don't go as fast as I would like to...
It's frustrating. I am afraid at times that I won't be able to complete them...
It would be nice if I could live of that... Instead of being an "independant artist"...
Which mean I pay out of my own pocket every book I have in stock...
And I hate selling things, I prefer concentrate on my work, which is not helping...

But in the mean time, I am still quite happy having done the first book (I can't seem to be happy with it somehow, too perfectionist maybe?) and on my way to complete the second...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire