samedi 18 juin 2016

Petit Nuage Noir & Puma Rouge / Little Dark Cloud & Red Puma - #2 - 11


Did you ever feel like you sold your soul?
Like you made a fool of you and your principles?
That you prostitute yourself?

Well now, I do...

I was proposed to adapt a play in a comic book...
So far soo good, it's even paid!
So what's the problem?

Well its subject and message, I disagree with...
Why did I go along then...
Well... First I have hard times to say no, second, it was paid, third it could draw some attention towards my other projects... So far so good...
Still my conscience is killing me, it is like dirty money...
Althought taking it I don't mind, just I feel like selling my soul...
Feeling it will come back and bite me in the ass...
Awfull.

Plus it might delay the releases of the next Little Dark Cloud & Red Puma issues...
(Althought, maybe not... Depends on how I play it...)
And I said I didn't want to work with anyone else...
Well I guess never say never...

But so far nothing has been signed...
So...
We'll see what happens...
I'll keep you posted!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire