vendredi 6 janvier 2017

Birthday Card - 1

Here's the first "friday post" I announced previously...
So here we go!
To start the serie an unfisished card...

Here's the story (in case anyone would be interested...), at least the first part...
(If  you're not interested, say so, don't read, do as you please...)
It was during summer and I went on a date with a nice girl, she had her birthday coming up, so I thought I'd draw her a card... So I started sketching.


This was the first thing that came out
You have to know she had a few cats, cats she needed to keep an eye one because her neighbour didn't like the cats coming on her side of the balcony...
Somehow the cats always tried to manage to go as they pleased...


Here's the sketch almost done...
Then I thought about something else

Which you'll see next friday!
(If you come back...)

In the mean time take care!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire