lundi 9 janvier 2017

Little Dark Cloud & Red Puma - #3 - Terrors & Setups - 2 (P)

Well, with this paiste of posts, I'll need to keep a regular rhythm of work if I want to meet my goal of a post about this every monday...
So far out of the 46 comic pages, 15 are inked...

By the way, I thought (of it works as planned) I'd add a fourth category, so there will be Pencilled pages (P), Inked pages (I), pages wher the "Flats" are done (F) and the Complete pages (C). So you'll see 12 of each, except the complete ones where there will be only 10...


Well, musicaly,here's something I like, but not so much, it grew on me, but the face she makes when she is with the knife!!!!! I LOVE it!
Oh and something funny, I saw first the "Dollhouse" video, and I thought her front teeth were fake... Usually I don't like when the front teeth are that spaced, but I guess it grew on me...
The look reminds me of Porcelain Black...
So sad to not hear anymore about Porcelain Black!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire